Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yelp!

Well I have thoughts on the Lost finale and more of series 4 of Doctor Who I'll post shortly. First, the reason why I haven't done so yet is because I am actually still recovering from a horrible stomach virus last weekend (and now my little man has it too). I had to go to the ER and have six bags of IV fluid last Monday, and am still not up to 100%. I haven't been that sick in a long time, and let me tell you it was unexpected and very unpleasant. Still - better now and almost back to normal.

In other news, I joined Yelp! which is a site for reviews of things in your city - shops, restaurants, what have you - just for fun. I will try and contribute both places and see what happens. I think the URL is simply yelp.com, but I'll have to get back to you on the specific link for my site.

No comments: