Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Guitars and Writing

Hi all (heh),

Still writing and plotting. Well, not really writing, but I have the ideas all mapped out in my head, more or less; now to just put them on paper. I think that Charles Edward Cobb will finally meet the public in short bursts, but for the first time I am actually trying to plot out what happens in the story beforehand. I even know what the final line of the book is!

As for the Fender Telecaster, yes, I did put it on layaway and yes I am continuing to pay on it. I cannot WAIT until I have it at home. It's a great guitar and now all I need is a case and an amp and a strap and a cord and…

hehe.


Next? I want a real Gibson Les Paul. But those are THOUSANDS of dollars. So I'd best save up.

2 comments:

Tami Wyatt said...

So, you are going to blog once a month, huh? Who do you think you are? Me?

Cliff Shelton said...

Haha!

I am *trying* to do things, really!