Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow.

I said two posts ago that for me, glacially would be a kind way to put my progress on writing and creating, and man, I wasn't kidding. It's already June - nearly July - 2010 and I haven't written a single word of any story, or really done that much artwork. I haven't really been playing the guitar either, just mostly been working and working and working and working and for naught because we never have any money and I hate it forever. I feel like if I don't change this NOW then I never will, so I'm trying desperately to get things going.

I know, it sounds fairly depressing, but honestly I still believe in myself and will keep working at it. I think the secret to success is to keep working at something you love long enough to get really, really good at it and then people will flock to it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself!

So to all the people out there who aren't reading this, one day you will. And be happy that you did.

No comments: