Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aha! I have found it.

And what I mean by that is “I've found the means to change what this horrible template looks like and will be doing so later tonight."

With that comes the refocus I’ve been burbling about, or at least provides the (currently missing) foundation for it.


Oh, and thanks for the comments really - it means a lot. I know there’s not much point in my ramblings yet, but as I go along I’ll be talking about writing and other creative projects I have as well as giving excerpts, and hopefully doing funny things that people will laugh at and enjoy, and I’d love to have your input as to what’s working and what isn’t, and what you think of the redesign.

Oh, and this isn’t the redesign; it is just the result of me fooling around with the settings.

And yes, I took the picture. :)

No comments: