Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Day, I Will Honestly Do This

In other words, I will actually refocus this blog. The problem is that my wife has now taken a full-time job, with hours of 6pm-2:30 a.m. - which means Daddy is working full-time, getting off work, going to pick up little man from his grandparents’ house, going home, cooking supper, helping with homework, making him take a shower or bath, reading book, getting him ready for bed and then finally collapsing into his own bed.

And…repeat.

So I have no time other than work, which I sadly use to actually work. However her job is only a temporary one so until I can get more than 30-45 seconds breathing time (meaning probably not until next month) I will have to put this blog change on hold.

That will probably give me more time to refocus on it; plus I’m still having problems focusing on just one thing at a time. I always have so many ideas or projects that I end up not finishing any of them, and that has plagued me my whole life. I need to finish one thing, and as a result of that I think everything will fall into line. Hopefully.

I normally get a small amount of time after he goes to sleep to do stuff, so I will try and fit this into there. Last night, for example, I was going to work on it. I sat down on the couch and started working on a few things on the laptop and suddenly found myself waking up on the couch…three hours later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it’s not a much.