Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bits and Bobs

Some random bits of flotsam and jetsam floating about:


1. Is there an easy way - in fact, any way to make your own blog template on this thing, or put a photo up or anything? I like the ease of use, but the design is rather…lacking, to be kind. I will dig deeper; perhaps I have just not paid attention or read what I was supposed to.

2. I forget #2. I just had it a minute ago, but…oh yes! I am getting better at the guitar. One day I hope to be at least partly as good as my brother. I feel I've turned a corner though and that's saying something with as little time as I get to practice. I really need to make time for guitar and writing too. I think if I would work harder at both than something would come out of it that could change my life. Sounds corny, but why not try it? I mean…if I can take time to write in a blog then I should be able to write more on my novel(s) and short stories I’ve had for ages, right?

3. I feel like I also should go back to school but I don’t really want to write papers on things that I don’t care about and will probably never remember anyway. I do want a degree but I no longer know if I have the patience to get one. I feel ashamed of not having one, but until we get some more income at my house, it’s pretty much a dead issue.

4. If anyone, anyone at all is out there reading this, please feel free to leave a comment. If you like.

2 comments:

Tami Wyatt said...

I'm reading your blog. Once you get a theme or a subject..people will find you. Tell your family about the blog and they will share it with their friends.

I don't have much of a following but that doesn't matter to me. I mainly write for my mom and sister and anyone else who happens to read my blog is just icing on the cake.

Sham Mountebank said...

I'm reading as well. Templates look like a bit of a nightmare to design so I've never really bothered to see how they work. What sort of pictures do you want to put up?